Friday, March 13, 2009

4 month appointment tomorrow and consignment sale!



Tomorrow is Aiden's 4 month appointment. He will be getting more shots which I am not really excited about but, I can't wait to find out how much he weighs! I am guessing he weighs around 17 or 18 lbs somewhere in there. I am also looking forward to tomorrow because I am going to a children's consignment sale tomorrow in Ashburn with my mom. I can't wait to see what kind of cool stuff I can pick up. I am hoping to find a walker/exersaucer type thing for Aiden. He is just getting too big for his swing now and I need something to keep him busy when I have to do things around the house. Just look at that picture it is a shopaholic mother's dream! Now lets just hope the prices aren't outrageous.

I'll post something tomorrow about his appointment and about what I get at the consignment sale. I am so excited! TGIF!




No comments:

Post a Comment