Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cloth diapers, not as bad as everyone thinks!


These pictures aren't the greatest but Aiden is acknowledging animals now! And eating his feet! SO CUTE!

So yesterday I had the babysitter (Donnie's mom) try out the cloth diapers for the first time. Before now I was just doing them on the weekends. She said they weren't that bad. I think she needs some time to get used to them. I also wanted her to try them out, so I could see how it was washing them during the week, after work. It wasn't bad AT ALL. It seemed it took less time than on the weekend. I think because I was busy with playing with Aiden, pumping, and getting dinner ready that the wash routine seemed to be done in no time. Also drying time takes hardly anytime, if I just put a dry towel in there. The first time I dried them it took almost 3 cycles without the towel. With the towel it takes only 1 cycle!! Hurray! Now, I just need some more funds to invest in some more GroBaby's. And we will be in them full time!

Better news!! WE ARE SCOOTING!!!

Aiden scooted up and down the bed 3 times last night!! It was so exciting! I was clapping and cheering for him like it was a some sports game or something, haha! He buries his little face in the bed and lifts his little butt up and moves his feet, little by little. It takes him some time to do, and he seems like he is getting a real workout doing it. It is so amazing watching how fast they develop, how quickly he is learning things. I wish I learned things that fast!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! I love the picture of him eating his feet. My daughter LOVES to eat her feet. :) I just got a few GroBaby diapers, aren't they great!!!

    ReplyDelete