Saturday, April 4, 2009

First day in cloth diapers!!!

I started using my new Grobaby's today and also last night used a Sustainablebabyish overnight. He woke up a tiny bit damp but the diaper hasn't reached its fully potential!

The Grobaby's!! I love them they are awesome. They have an outer shell and snap in liners. It is supposed to be a cheaper and more "green" way of cloth diapering. Meaning less laundry. So far so good. I wish I had more of them, that will have to wait. They only come in green, and orangish color and a blackberry color. In June they will be coming out with a vanilla color which I like the idea of better. Who needs colors or prints if they are covered up??

Hopefully I can invest in all the diapering supplies and convert over fully to cloth! It would be a great investment for us and for the environment!

Also!!!! Exciting day! Aiden rolled over all the way today at my moms! He got his little hand out that always gets stuck. He's on the move now!!! Better watch out!! Also right now he is sleeping in his crib peacefully on his belly! Why???Because he chose to sleep like that. I put him on his back and he rolled to his belly!

I will try and post a picture tomorrow of him in his GroBaby!! They are adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment