Friday, April 3, 2009

It's been awhile since I posted last!


Sorry it has been so long since I posted (Joan and Tony). I've been busy with work and whatnot.

Aiden is doing great! He is growing so fast. Last week he had a bad diaper rash that turned into a yeast infection, had to take him to the doctor to get a special ointment. I am convinced the diaper rash was caused by the new diapers that I got him from Costco (Kirkland Brand). He's never really had one before and when I switch his diapers BOOM! it gets terrible.

Well that has convinced me to venture into the world of cloth diapering. I had one bum genius from a while ago. I used it once and never used it again. I decided that one diaper is not enough to even decide whether I want to do it or not. So I purchased this new system called the Gro baby system. I accidently sent them to my mom's so I am gonna get them tomorrow. I also purchased a few more from various sites and I am going to start cloth diapering on the weekends and maybe nights and until I get a good system then I will introduce them to Donnie's mom.

Aiden is starting to be a wiggly little man. He is rolling from side to side now, which seems to have just happened in the last week. He is grabbing onto things now and even tries to grab his diaper when I am putting it on. He is amazing and the light of my life. He is such a happy baby.

The picture above is a slipper that is getting too small for his little feet so I decided to put them on his hands and this is what happened. He tried to eat it!!!

Donnie wants to try solids soon, but I am convinced to keep him on strictly breastmilk until he is 6 months. He is showing interest in food now. He watches when we eat which is good. I just want to give him a little longer to give his system more time to develop and less chance of him having allergies.

Well tata for now! I will try and post more pictures this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Tjis is a great way to keep in touch and see Aiden changing.He is lovely! These new nappies are great I would definitely have used them.Even better would be to use Skype, have you head of it. My friend uses it to see and speak to her sister, and its free.Love and kisses to Aiden and you

    ReplyDelete